Here we put the focus on the best mountain bikes under $200 that are highly rated, recommended and on the cheap side. Bikes within this price range of very affordable and made with quality materials as well. So if you are looking to get some exercise in or would like to ride around your local park, you have come to the right source. Now with this being the case, we have already checked out several models and have narrowed down the choices to only include the best rated around. Check out the selections below.
Last update on 2020-02-24
Dynacraft Speed Alphine Eagle Mountain Bike
If you are looking for something that can easily ride on a variety of terrains, then check out the Dynacraft Speed Alpine Eagle Mens Mountain Bike. This model 26 inch steel hardtail model has a 21 speed index derailleur with shimano grip shifters. It also has front and rear V brakes, front shock fork along with alloy rims and a kick stand and a lifetime warranty on the frame and fork.
Northwoods Full Suspension Mountain Bike
A good mountain bike for the price can be found in the Northwoods Aluminum Full Suspension Mountain Bike. This 26 inch model is just right for handling well on tough terrain. It features a full suspension aluminum frame that has 50mm steel crown fork along with alloy rims that are 26 inches. There is a shimano rear derailleur and more.
Stowabike 26″ MTB Folding Mountain Bike
A mountain bike that fairs pretty well against the competition can be found in the Stowbike 26” MTB V2 18 Speed Mountain Bike. This model comes in with over 500 customer reviews and a solid rating. It features a 26 inch steel folding frame with a 26 inch suspension fork with steel v-brakes with 18 speeds.
See More Top Rated Mountain Bikes Today
- Provides a stronger, faster, more reliable stopping power than the traditional V-Brake Systems;...
- High tensile steel folding frame that could withstand rough mountain trails and folds flat in...
- 26-inch full suspension aluminum MTB frame
- Suspension fork 65mm travel
- Aluminum MTB frame with Hydro formed tubing and a powerful front suspension fork is strong and...
- 21 speeds with a Shimano rear derailleur makes for smooth gear changes on every ride
- Assembly tutorial video located beside the images; with a Denim Blue hardtail frame and 21...
- An exclusive: Ideal for ages 13 and up, and a minimum rider height of 5 feet; durable steel...
- Unique frame design is more beautiful，Upgrade the frame Suspension to make your ride more...
- 21 speed Shifters easy to use
Last update on 2020-02-25