Here we put the focus on the best mountain bikes under $200 that are highly rated, recommended and on the cheap side. Bikes within this price range of very affordable and made with quality materials as well. So if you are looking to get some exercise in or would like to ride around your local park, you have come to the right source. Now with this being the case, we have already checked out several models and have narrowed down the choices to only include the best rated around. Check out the selections below.
Last update on 2019-12-06
Dynacraft Speed Alphine Eagle Mountain Bike
If you are looking for something that can easily ride on a variety of terrains, then check out the Dynacraft Speed Alpine Eagle Mens Mountain Bike. This model 26 inch steel hardtail model has a 21 speed index derailleur with shimano grip shifters. It also has front and rear V brakes, front shock fork along with alloy rims and a kick stand and a lifetime warranty on the frame and fork.
Northwoods Full Suspension Mountain Bike
A good mountain bike for the price can be found in the Northwoods Aluminum Full Suspension Mountain Bike. This 26 inch model is just right for handling well on tough terrain. It features a full suspension aluminum frame that has 50mm steel crown fork along with alloy rims that are 26 inches. There is a shimano rear derailleur and more.
Stowabike 26″ MTB Folding Mountain Bike
A mountain bike that fairs pretty well against the competition can be found in the Stowbike 26” MTB V2 18 Speed Mountain Bike. This model comes in with over 500 customer reviews and a solid rating. It features a 26 inch steel folding frame with a 26 inch suspension fork with steel v-brakes with 18 speeds.
See More Top Rated Mountain Bikes Today
- 26-inch full suspension aluminum MTB frame
- Suspension fork 65mm travel
- Deluxe Paint
- Shimano Derailleur
- Hand built 6061-T6 aluminum alloy hardtail frame is Classic mountain biking
- Custom formed and butted tubing combines lightweight and stiffness
- Full Suspension Aluminum Frame with 50mm Steel Crown Fork
- 24" Alloy Rims
- The Schwinn S29 mountain bike features a 18-inch/medium frame for a suggested rider height of...
- Schwinn aluminum dual-suspension frame with a front suspension fork and rear shocks for...
Last update on 2019-12-05