Here we put the focus on the best mountain bikes under $200 that are highly rated, recommended and on the cheap side. Bikes within this price range of very affordable and made with quality materials as well. So if you are looking to get some exercise in or would like to ride around your local park, you have come to the right source. Now with this being the case, we have already checked out several models and have narrowed down the choices to only include the best rated around. Check out the selections below.
Last update on 2020-01-13
Dynacraft Speed Alphine Eagle Mountain Bike
If you are looking for something that can easily ride on a variety of terrains, then check out the Dynacraft Speed Alpine Eagle Mens Mountain Bike. This model 26 inch steel hardtail model has a 21 speed index derailleur with shimano grip shifters. It also has front and rear V brakes, front shock fork along with alloy rims and a kick stand and a lifetime warranty on the frame and fork.
Northwoods Full Suspension Mountain Bike
A good mountain bike for the price can be found in the Northwoods Aluminum Full Suspension Mountain Bike. This 26 inch model is just right for handling well on tough terrain. It features a full suspension aluminum frame that has 50mm steel crown fork along with alloy rims that are 26 inches. There is a shimano rear derailleur and more.
Stowabike 26″ MTB Folding Mountain Bike
A mountain bike that fairs pretty well against the competition can be found in the Stowbike 26” MTB V2 18 Speed Mountain Bike. This model comes in with over 500 customer reviews and a solid rating. It features a 26 inch steel folding frame with a 26 inch suspension fork with steel v-brakes with 18 speeds.
See More Top Rated Mountain Bikes Today
- Aluminum alloy 29er hard tail frame is tried and true
- 14g stainless steel spokes
- Assembly tutorial video located beside the images; with a Denim Blue hardtail frame and 21...
- An exclusive: Ideal for ages 13 and up, and a minimum rider height of 5 feet; durable steel...
- 26-inch full suspension aluminum MTB frame
- Suspension fork 65mm travel
- The Schwinn S29 mountain bike features a 18-inch/medium frame for a suggested rider height of...
- Schwinn aluminum dual-suspension frame with a front suspension fork and rear shocks for...
- Conquer any off road trail with ease with this steel framed mountain bike with supersized all...
- A Shimano rear derailleur with seven speeds makes hills easier to climb, while twist Shifters...
Last update on 2020-01-19