Finding the best mountain bike under $150 that you can get for your money can be a real task because there are so many choices on the market today. If you have narrowed down your price for bikes less than $150, then you have done a lot of work already. Here we have cut down the field even further to so that you can focus on a few of the top rated mountain bikes around today. They are a great way to ride paths in the woods or if you are just want to get a bit of exercise in. Now with that said, check out the choices below.string(57) "The ItemId B07FSHW1RH provided in the request is invalid."
Last update on 2020-02-24
Hyper Shocker 26 Inch Men’s Mountain Bike
A comfortable ride even on off road surfaces can be found in the Hyper OPP-152601 Shocker 26 Inch Men’s Bike. This model is not bad for the price. It is Shamano equipped with an 18 speed twist grip shifting. It is made with a suspension steel frame with a suspension fork and front and rear pull brakes. The seat has an alloy quick release clamp and more.
Zoyo Lady Hybrid Shimano Bike
Another excellent selection on the market is the Zoyo Lady Hybrid Shimano Bike. According to reviews, this model is nice and sturdy. Features include High quality aluminum 26 inch frame with 24 inch steel frame beach cruiser. It is lightweight and easy to ride with 7 speed rear derailleur and v brake along with adjustable seat, flat handlebar and more.
Top Rated Murtisol Mountain Hybrid Bike
A model that has a fashionable design and is comfortable to ride is the Murtisol Mountain Hybrid Bicycle. This 27.5 inch bike is a solid choice for your dollar. Features include a new steel frame design, lightweight and durable with Shimano 21 speed drivetrain and aluminum rims. It has a comfortable ride with suspension front fork to deal with vibration in a rugged terrain along with an adjustable seat.
Stowabike 26″ MTB Folding Mountain Bike
A mountain bike that fairs pretty well against the competition can be found in the Stowbike 26” MTB V2 18 Speed Mountain Bike. This model comes in with over 500 customer reviews and a solid rating. It features a 26 inch steel folding frame with a 26 inch suspension fork with steel v-brakes with 18 speeds.
See More Top Rated Mountain Bikes Today
- Hand built 6061-T6 aluminum alloy hardtail frame is Classic mountain biking
- Custom formed and butted tubing combines lightweight and stiffness
- 26-inch full suspension aluminum MTB frame
- Suspension fork 65mm travel
- The Schwinn bonafied mountain bike features an aluminum mountain frame and a powerful Schwinn...
- 24 speed Shimano EZ Fire trigger shifters and front and rear Shimano derailleurs make gear...
- Disc Brakes Front and Rear, Strong and Durable Aluminum Frames
- Easy to Use Shimano Shifters
- The Schwinn S29 mountain bike features a 18-inch/medium frame for a suggested rider height of...
- Schwinn aluminum dual-suspension frame with a front suspension fork and rear shocks for...
Last update on 2020-02-26