When it comes to picking the best mountain bike under $800, this can most certainly be a tricky task because within this price range there are a whole lot of choices. So if you are dreaming about traveling through the country side or on a rough terrain, let us help you with the reality of selecting a bike that will make your dreams come true. Now with that being said, below is a list that we have put together that is made up of some of the most highly recommended models that are around today.
Last update on 2020-04-27
Diamond Line 27.5 Inch Hardtail Mountain Bike
A good and solid bike in this price range is the Diamondback Line 27.5 Hardtail Mountain Bike. So if you are searching for something where you can deal with the terrain of the tough moutains as well as commute to work, this model is up for the task. It features great wide tires, hardtail seat, front and rear brakes and derailleur.
Diamondback Overdrive Hardtail Mountain Bike
A solid hardtail bike that is ready for the road is the Diamondback Overdrive Hardtail Mountain Bike. This one features a hand built 6061-T6 aluminim hartail frame. This 27.5″ model is lighweight with solid handling with an SR Sun tour XCT fork and 3 gears located in the front and 8 gears in the back for a combined 24 speeds.
Diamondback Mountain Bicycle Hook Bike
Based on customer reviews, the Diamondback Mountain Bicycle Hook is a mountain bike that you can really enjoy. This particular model features a low slung modern frame making it low and maneuverable. The hook is deft and precise on the tight trails and it has a 120mm SR Suntour fork with a SRAM x3 1×8 speed drivetain that gets you up and down the hills and more.
See More Top Rated Mountain Bikes Today
- Aluminum suspension frame maximizes comfort & performance
- Element suspension fork smoothes the bumps and increases control
- 26-inch full suspension aluminum MTB frame
- Suspension fork 65mm travel
- The Hiland mountain bike is ideal for everyday rides to school,work or a cross country...
- The brake system consists of double disc brake, giving you the stable and strong braking force....
- Schwinn aluminum MTB frame with Schwinn suspension fork are great for all around fun on the...
- Shimano 21-speed EZ-Fire shifters with rear derailleurs provide easy gear changes.
- Assembly tutorial video located beside the images; with a Denim Blue hardtail frame and 21...
- The indexed Shimano TZ-31 rear derailleur combines with the micro-shift twist shifter to...
Last update on 2020-08-13