When it comes to picking the best mountain bike under $800, this can most certainly be a tricky task because within this price range there are a whole lot of choices. So if you are dreaming about traveling through the country side or on a rough terrain, let us help you with the reality of selecting a bike that will make your dreams come true. Now with that being said, below is a list that we have put together that is made up of some of the most highly recommended models that are around today.
Last update on 2020-02-23
Diamond Line 27.5 Inch Hardtail Mountain Bike
A good and solid bike in this price range is the Diamondback Line 27.5 Hardtail Mountain Bike. So if you are searching for something where you can deal with the terrain of the tough moutains as well as commute to work, this model is up for the task. It features great wide tires, hardtail seat, front and rear brakes and derailleur.
Diamondback Overdrive Hardtail Mountain Bike
A solid hardtail bike that is ready for the road is the Diamondback Overdrive Hardtail Mountain Bike. This one features a hand built 6061-T6 aluminim hartail frame. This 27.5″ model is lighweight with solid handling with an SR Sun tour XCT fork and 3 gears located in the front and 8 gears in the back for a combined 24 speeds.
Diamondback Mountain Bicycle Hook Bike
Based on customer reviews, the Diamondback Mountain Bicycle Hook is a mountain bike that you can really enjoy. This particular model features a low slung modern frame making it low and maneuverable. The hook is deft and precise on the tight trails and it has a 120mm SR Suntour fork with a SRAM x3 1×8 speed drivetain that gets you up and down the hills and more.
See More Top Rated Mountain Bikes Today
- Provides a stronger, faster, more reliable stopping power than the traditional V-Brake Systems;...
- High tensile steel folding frame that could withstand rough mountain trails and folds flat in...
- 26-inch full suspension aluminum MTB frame
- Suspension fork 65mm travel
- Aluminum MTB frame with Hydro formed tubing and a powerful front suspension fork is strong and...
- 21 speeds with a Shimano rear derailleur makes for smooth gear changes on every ride
- Assembly tutorial video located beside the images; with a Denim Blue hardtail frame and 21...
- An exclusive: Ideal for ages 13 and up, and a minimum rider height of 5 feet; durable steel...
- Unique frame design is more beautiful，Upgrade the frame Suspension to make your ride more...
- 21 speed Shifters easy to use
Last update on 2020-02-25