Here we provide a straight to the point guide on the best full suspension mountain bikes under $500. Now with this type of mountain bike, you get both front and back suspension which really helps to obsurb a lot of bumpy terrain and you want to make sure that you can get something that is worth your time and money. Now with that said, we have put together a list of some of the most sort after bikes around today that fall within your price range. See them below.
Last update on 2020-08-13
Moogoose Impasse Dual Suspension Mountain Bike
One of the top rated models on the market is the Mongoose Impasse Full Dual Suspension Mountain Bike. This bike will allow you to leave it all your troubles behind. It comes in with over 250 customer reviews and is very popular. Key features include an aluminum suspension frame with an element suspension fork that can smooth out the bumps and more. It has a 21 speed Shimano rear derailleur with SRAM twist shifters for easily changing gears along with alloy wheels and rear disc brakes.
Schwinn Protocal 1.0 Dual Suspension Mountain Bike
If you are searching for a bike for riding on a single track and some down hill riding, then check out the Schwinn Protocal 1.0 Men’s Dual Suspension Mountain Bike. This model comes in with over 200 customer reviews. Key features include full suspension aluminum frame for responsive riding, 24 speed Shimano EZ-Fire shifters including rear Shimano derailleur for a smooth ride. There are front disc brakes with rear alloy v-brake for all condition stopping.
Gravity FXS Dual Suspension Mountain Bike
A dual suspensenion model that is strong and durable can be found in the Gravity FXS 2.0 Dual Full Suspension Mountain Bike Shimano Acera Suntour. If you are looking for a great buy for your money, this one is it. Outstanding features include easy shifters with front and rear adjustable suspension. It als has 24 speeds and it is made with an advanced aluminum frane with single pivot technology.
Mongoose R2780 Impasse Mountain Bike
With the Mongoose R2780 Impasse Dual Suspension Mountain Bike, you can leave it all behind. This is a solid choice for beginner trail riders. It comes in with over 250 customer reviews and a great rating. Some of the features include an aluminum suspension frame for performance and comfort along with element suspension fork. There are also 21 speeds with the Shimano rear derailleur that easily shifts gears and alloy wheels.
More Top Rated Full Suspension Bikes On Amazon
- Schwinn aluminum full suspension frame with front suspension fork for reliable, responsive...
- 24-speed Shimano EZ-Fire trigger shifters and the Shimano rear derailleur provide a wide gear...
- Disc Brake System - Provides long lasting and stronger fasting stopping power than the...
- Fashion design and 27.5 inches Aluminum rims.
- 26-inch full suspension aluminum MTB frame
- Suspension fork 65mm travel
- Aluminum suspension frame maximizes comfort & performance
- Element suspension fork smoothes the bumps and increases control
- Schwinn aluminum dual suspension frame and powerful Schwinn suspension fork soak up bumps and...
- 24 speed Shimano EZ Fire trigger shifters and front and rear Shimano derailleurs make gear...
Last update on 2020-08-13