Today, we put the focus on just what are the best city bikes under $300 that are worth your time and money. These urban bikes are a great alternative to getting around town and they are made to last with durable frames and a comfortable ride. So with that being the case, the complicated thing is that there are numerous models on the market to choose from. However, we have uncomplicated things by researching out only the top rated city bikes around today. Check them out below.
Last update on 2020-01-15
Retrospec Beaumont 7 Speed Lady’s Urban City Bike
Whether you call yourself a city dweller or an urban rider, the Retrospec Beaumont 7 Speed Lady’s Commuter Bike should be on your short list. This retro inspired bicycle is amazing and cute and is comfortable to ride. It is made with a lightweight hand-built step thru steel frame that is designed with a riding position that is upright. It has Shimano 7 speed drivetrain with RevoShift twist shifters, front and rear linear pull brakes and Kendra 700x35C tires and more.
Retrospec Beaumont 7 Speed Men’s Urban City Bike
If you are looking to hit the streets and take control of your ride, then check out the Retrospec Beaumont 7 Speed Men’s Urban City Bike. This selection is a great choice for the price and it is very popular. Some of the key features that you will include a Shimano drivetrain, rear derailleur and made with a lighweight steel frame. There are also front and rear alloy brakes with 700C Kendra tires and a steel and sturdy rear rack.
Kent Springs Women’s Hybrid Lightweight Bicycle
If you are looking for a dependable bicycle for commuting or recreational use, then check out the Kent Springs Women’s Hybrid Bicycle White. This bike has over 200 reviews and is very popular. It has a lightweight aluminum frame with 21 speeds and Shimano Tourney rear derailleur. There are 700c alloy rims with pull brakes and quick release seat clamp.
Check Out More Top Rated City Bikes On Amazon
- Includes a flip-flop hub so you can ride fixed or with a freewheel
- Premium hand-built, tig-welded, high-tensile strength steel frame absorbs the bumps in the road...
- Steel frame absorbs road vibrations; low slung top tube makes for easy on and off
- Shimano Acera Shifters offer 8 speeds to choose from
- Classic 7-speed Men's city cruiser bike with low-profile, lightweight aluminum frame for easy...
- Shimano 7-speed external derailleur allows wide range of rides, from leisure to long distance;...
- Limited lifetime warranty for as long as you own the bike
- 7 speed shifters and Schwinn rear derailleur
- Men's comfort bike with aluminum city frame; Anatomic grips with dual density
- Schwinn suspension fork; Schwinn alloy crank; City rise bar with back sweep handlebar
Last update on 2020-01-19