Here we put the focus on just what are the best BMX bikes under $300 that based on customer reviews, are highly recommended. The types of bikes that fall within this price range are made with great quality. Now within this price range, there are several choices that you can choose from but you probably want to narrwo down your list to a few selections. Luckliy, we have already done the work and present to you the outstanding models below.
Last update on 2020-05-24
Framed Attack Pro BMX Slick Sz 20 Inch Bike
If you are searching for something the is chromoly and Hi Ten steel components, then check out the Framed Attack Pro BMX Slick Sz 20 Inch Bike. This model can provide you with high performance for years to come. Some of the outstanding features include three piece crank set for a smooth ride, chromoly handlebars for reliable control and a Hi-Ten steel frame with electric blue trim.
Mongoose Legion L100 Bicycle
For pure unadulterated performance, check out the Mongoose Legion L100 Bicycle. Based on customer reviews, this is a a great bike for the price. It features a full 4130 chromoly BMX frame with an integrated headset. It also has removable brake mounts with 25x9T gearing with cassette driver along with a two piece tubular cromo 175mm cranks and 36 hole ally double wall rims.
Elite 20 Inch Destro Freestyle BMX Bike
A great mid-level complete that is great on the dirt, street and park can be found in the Elite 20″ Destro Freestyle BMX Bike. This model features a 3 piece crank and Tektro alloy U brake and a steel Hi-Tensile frame and fork. It also has a sealed 48T spine with pedals that are hi-density plastic platform.
Framed Attack Pro BMX Slick Sz Bike
The Framed Attack Pro BMX Slick Sz Bike is easy to assemble and rides very nicely. The frame is 100 percent chromoly with a top tube that measures 20.5 inches. It also has a three piece chromoly tubular 175mm with rims that are alloy double wall 36 hole and so much more. Check this one out today.
Eastern Lowdown BMX Bicycle
The Eastern Lowdown BMX Bicycle is one of the best budget models on the market today. This one is ideal for a beginner. Some of the key features include sealed wheels on the front and rear and three piece cranks. There are comfortable BMX grips along with an adjustable padded seat.
Elite 20″ BMX The Stealth Freestyle Bike
For a great entry level bicycle, check out the Elite 20″ BMX The Stealth Freestyle Bike. This is a solid choice and value within this price range. This Stealth BMX series model features a Hi-Tensile steel 20″ frame with Cr-Mo fork and alloy top load stem. It has a one piece crank with 25x9T gearing along with sealed bearings and more.
See More Top Rated BMX Bikes Today
- The Legion L20 is a stylish freestyle BMX Bike that offers everything a beginning rider needs...
- The durable L20 features a Hi ten steel frame, removable brake mounts, and a 20.25 inch top...
- The Stealth BMX series is a great entry level complete that works well on the street, dirt, and...
- 20” BMX SPECS: FRAME: Hi-Tensile (20" Toptube), FORK: Hi-tensile steel 1 1/8, HEADSET: 1 1/8"...
- Mongoose Hi ten steel BMX frame and fork is sturdy and ready for action
- 40x16T gearing with 1 piece forged steel 170 millimeter cranks offers simple single speed...
- Hiland Hi-Ten Freestyle steel frame,25x9T gearing make it easy to ride.
- A 360 ° rotor that allows you to turn the handlebar completely, plus with 4 pegs make the bike...
- Strong High Tensile Steel Frame and Fork
- Front Wheel Pegs
Last update on 2020-08-12