Finding the best BMX bikes under $250 should not be a task that takes up a lot of your time. We know that you would rather spend out there riding your bike instead. With that in mind, we have created a straight to the point guide on a few top choices that are outstanding within this category and price range. They are durable and make with great frames and are ready to go. So with that being the case, check out the list that we have compiled below of the top rated BMX models around.
Last update on 2020-02-21
Mongoose Title 24 BMX Race Bike
A bike that is most certainly design for beginners is the Mongoose Title 24 BMX Race Bike. So if you are looking to get some experience on the BMX styles, check this one out today. Outstanding features include lightweight Tectonic T1 Aluminum frame with an integrated headset and inner cable routing. There is a 175mm, 3 piece tubular drivetrain with Arisun XLR8 24 inch tires and alloy v-brakes.
Elite 20″ BMX Stealth Freestyle Bike
Another solid choice for your money is the Elite 20″ BMX Stealth Freestyle Bike. This is another excellent choice when it comes to entry level. This model works great on street, dirt, park and more. It has a Hi-Tensile steel frame along with a Cr-Mo fork with an Alloy top load steam and a lot more. Check it out today.
Mongoose Legion Freestyle BMX Bike Line
A very popular model that is worth your time and money is the Mongoose Legion Freestyle BMX Bike Line. Based on customer reviews, this is a solid bike and an excellent bang for our buck. Some of the outstanding features include a Hi-Ten steel frame with Drivetrain and chainring. The wheelset features 20 inch tire mounts along with aluminum U brake levers and more.
Check Out More Top Rated BMX Bikes On Amazon
- Mongoose Hi ten steel BMX frame and fork is sturdy and ready for action
- 40x16T gearing with 1 piece forged steel 170 millimeter cranks offers simple single speed...
- Tig Welded Steel Frame and Fork
- 20" Wheels with Pegs
- The NEW Destro from Elite BMX is another great Mid-level complete that works well on the...
- 20” BIKE SPECS: (FRAME: Hi-Tensile steel, FORK: Cr-Mo, HEADSET: 1 1/8" Integrated Sealed,...
- BMX freestyle frame and fork are ready to take on the bike park
- Single-speed drivetrain is easy to use and simple to maintain
Last update on 2020-02-25