With the best BMX bikes under $150, you are ready for just about anything. So if you are riding over city streets, parks or on dirt, you should have no problem at all tackling your task. Now with that being the case, when you search on the market, you will quickly notice the overwhelming amount of choices that you will face. However, to assist you with this task, we present to you a few selections that are very popuar and top rated. See them below.
Last update on 2020-05-26
Mongoose Legion L10 Freestyle BMX Bike
A great choice for dirt, on trails and off ramps, check out the Mongoose Legion L10 Freestyle BMX Bike. This aggressive brand has done it again with this model and it is very popular with over 400 customer reviews. It features a durable Hi-Ten steel frame with removable brake mounts. The drivetrain has 170mm 1 piece forged steel crank and 25T steel chainring and more. Check it out today.
X-Games FS20 Freestyle Bicycle
The X-Games FS20 Freestyle Bicycle comes in with over 150 reviews and is a great choice for your dollar. Features include front as well as rear pegs, a BMX X-Games saddle seat along with front and rear hand brakes. It also has a 4 bolt alloy stem with a Tig welded steel frame and fork.
Mongoose Legion Mag Bike
The Mongoose brand has been around for a long time and with the Mongoose Legion Mag Bicycle, it looks like they will be around for even longer. According to reviews, this is a good quality bike. It features a sturdy Mongoose Hi-Ten steel frame that is ready for action with 40 x 16T gearing along with a single piece forged steel 170mm cranks and more.
Framed Impact 20 BMX Bike
The Framed Impact 20 BMX Bike is a great choice within this price range. This is a wild ride that will open up your world. It features a Hi-Ten steel frame and fork with grips that are made of velcro mushroom and framed alloy U-brakes along with a one seat post combo and clamp.
See More Top Rated BMX Bikes Today
- The Legion L20 is a stylish freestyle BMX Bike that offers everything a beginning rider needs...
- The durable L20 features a Hi ten steel frame, removable brake mounts, and a 20.25 inch top...
- Mongoose Hi ten steel BMX frame and fork is sturdy and ready for action
- 40x16T gearing with 1 piece forged steel 170 millimeter cranks offers simple single speed...
- Custom Tony Hawk design and graphics
- Freestyle bike with custom grips
- A lightweight BMX with a very high specification
- Big 29" Bars with an 8.5" rise. Alloy single wall front rim and double wall rear rim
Last update on 2020-05-31