Today we are going to take a look at the best BMX bikes under $100 that are worth your hard earned dollars. These types of bicycles are great for racing and free styling on dirt, parks, streets and more. We know that with the amount of choices that are available within this price range, you can quickly get overwhelmed with all these choices. What we have done here for your convienence is created a list based on customer reviews and rating of a few of the top rated BMX bikes within your budget.
Last update on 2021-01-24
Razor High Roller BMX Freestyle Bike
A 20 inch model that is a decent bike for this price point is the Razor High Roller BMX Freestyle Bike. This one features a steel frame that is very durable with front wheel pegs with 4 bolt stem. It has front and rear hand brake along with 20 inch tires and 36 spoke rims. The seat post has a quick release clamp.
Razor 62042 High Roller BMX Freestyle Bike
A brand that is known is the bike space has done it again with the Razor 62042 High Roller BMX/Freestyle Bike. This is an awesome bike that is easy to assemble. It features a sturdy all steel frame and fork. with front wheel pegs. There are front and rear brakes, 20 inch tires with 36 spoke rims along with a seat post clamp that has a quick release.
Tony Hawk Dynacraft 720 BMX Freestyle Bike
Based on over 150 reviews, the Tony Hawk Dynacraft Park Series 720 BMX Freestyle Bike is a great bike for your money. This 24 inch model is designed with Tony Hawk finish and graphics. It also has promax alloy rear U-brakes and alloy threaded handlebar stem along with an adjustable saddle seat with clamp.
Murtisol BMX Freestyle 360 Degree Bike
If you are on the market and you are searching to for a bike that will not break the bank, then check out the Murtisol BMX Freestyle 360 Degree Brake Rotor Bike. Features that you can look forward to include wheels that are non-slip and easy to control, a BMX U type brake for security and it has a Hi-TEN heavy duty frame with 20 inch wheels.
Dynacraft Magna Throttled Street BMX Bike
The Dynacraft Magna Throttle Street BMX Bike is a model that rides fast and furious. Based on customer reviews, it is a terrific value for new rider. Features include a padded seat with a rugged BMX bike frame with red and black graphics. It also comes with coaster brakes and a tough steel frame and a lifetime warranty on the frame and fork.
See More Top Rated BMX Bikes Today
- The Legion L20 is a stylish freestyle BMX bike that offers everything a beginning rider needs...
- The durable L20 features a Hi-Ten steel frame, removable brake mounts, and a 20.25-inch top...
- The Stealth BMX series is a great entry level complete that works well on the street, dirt, and...
- 20” BMX SPECS: FRAME: Hi-Tensile, FORK: Hi-tensile steel 1 1/8, HEADSET: 1 1/8" standard...
- High tensile steel frame built to last
- High tensile steel fork is strong to provide safe handling
- Mongoose Hi-Ten steel BMX frame and fork is sturdy and ready for action
- Tough machined aluminum mag wheels with sealed bearings gives a look that will turn heads
- Front caliper and rear U-brakes
- 48-spoke alloy rims
Last update on 2021-03-03